Amazing People & I #1 : What a Good Driver!



So, i want to tell you guys what happened to me today.

I went to a place by gojek, but i asked him to wait for me bc i won't take so long and want to go home by gojek again, so he waited for me. When we're on our way back to my home, he stopped to buy a water maybe he was thirsty bc it was so hot. Apparently he bought two bottle of water and guess what....

He gave me one of those waters that he just bought.

He bought me a water.

What a good driver!

"Is this free?" I asked still surprised.

"Yes," he answered.

"Seriously?" I asked him again still not believe.

He answered with a smile "Yes, this is your fortune, Mbak."

And i was so stunned. He really amazed me.

I wish him a bunch of luck for his work and hope he's successful.

Once again, thank you sooo much for the water, Pak Wahyudi S. Allah bless you!:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kesempatan dan Pelajaran

Menjadi Dewasa

11th Of September